Pages - Menu

Monday, October 7, 2013

FakkuDroid v2.7.1

I created a topic in Fakku Forum to comment about the app (problems, suggests, etc). I would rather than you write there than here, because I think would be more organizated.

FakkuDroid v2.7.1 - Download Link

New features:

 - Little design changes to Manga Information Page.
 - "Very small bug, but annoying nonetheless. I'm on version 2.6, and when I tell it to not remind me again of the new update, it reminds me every time I load a new doujinshi. Obviously can't test this using the new version because there wouldn't be an update to tell it not to remind me of."  - ~Anonymous (FIXED)

FAVORITES PROBLEM:
 - "Favorites don't work? The app fetches http://www.fakku.net/users/[username]/favorites but the website is like this http://www.fakku.net/users/[username]-[some number]/favorites" - ~Anonymous.

I don't know when this happen, but some users have different way to generate his favorite url. For example, in my case, my username is devsaki and my favorite url is http://www.fakku.net/users/devsaki/favorites.

If your favorite url is generated different like, for example the user Shinryu-Rex, his favorite url is http://www.fakku.net/users/shinryu-rex-3401560/favorites, so tap in "Change url user" (see image 1) and insert only the bond word (see image 2).

Image 1
Image 2

17 comments:

  1. When I moved the fakkudroid folder where all my manga are to an external sd card, it can't read it, please fix this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Help It keeps crashing everytime I open it. T^T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having the same issue as well. It crashes when it tries to load the content when the app first starts up.

      Delete
    2. Yeah it keeps saying its not responding and asking my to force close

      Delete
  3. Same problem to.... its problem is new because iwas using its and now its dont work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here, its pretty weird

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always crashing now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What the f*** happened? I can't open Fakkudroid anymore, every time I tried to open it, crashed and force closed. Do something please!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Force closed
    I used android 4.1.2

    ReplyDelete
  8. It says that fakkudroid has stopped working. please help :

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, currently I am in my home town and I don't have a good internet, so I can't work in a new solution. I have another problem, too: I don't have an android device and the android emulator is so fucking slow than I can't work =(.

    This week, I'm thinking to buy a new android device (Nexus 5).

    Thanks to everybody for your feedbacks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry, can't access the fakku form.
    Great job , worked very well but started crashing today

    ReplyDelete
  11. Crash problem
    hopefully can be fixed w/ easy solution
    great app!

    ReplyDelete
  12. been crashing a lot, reinstalled it but don't startup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a nickname.